Monday, January 26, 2009
Angie,
I recently came across you website and absolutely love it. I live in Fishers and was inspired to see your work. It is great so see someone that lives locally so inspirational and talented.

I am asking for prayers about a possible adoption possibility. I had cancer 10 years ago and was unable to have children on my own. My husband and I were fortunate enough almost 4 years ago to adopt our daughter. She has been such a blessing. I really want to adopt another child so that my daughter can have a sibling if it is God's will.

I recently heard about a mother that had a baby and we thought that she MIGHT give the baby up for adoption. Well unfortunately she didn't. I heard on Friday this young mother now has given her parental rights up and has turned the baby over to her mother (grandmother). Unfortunately, the girl has now given up both of her children. She has a little boy and girl. Her mother has had custody of the little boy since he was little as well. This is just a sad situation. Her mother stated she just can not keep raising these children. I don't know what is going to happen with this situation but I just ask for prayers for the Grandmother, young mother and these two precious children.

My best friend talked to the Grandmother Friday. I guess the young mother is wanting to up and move to Florida with her boyfriend. She is so lost. Most of all I really feel so bad for the children. This little boy and girl are being raised now by there Grandmother and she feels that she can't do it. My friend was telling the Grandother about my husband and I and our adoption wishes. I just pray that if this is God's will he will intervene.

I know there are alot of stories out there like this one and I hope that some prayers will help all parties involved in this.

Thanks so much for your prayer request site. It is grately appreciated.
In His name...Glenda

Labels: , ,


posted by Angie Seaman at 8:06 AM |


0 Comments:

This blog is intended for those individuals requesting prayer for themselves or someone they know who needs prayer as well. Whether we know you personally or whether you are just a passer by on this blog, we would love to lift you or someone you know up in prayer.

Do you have a praise? If so, we'd love to hear about that and share Gods blessings as well. The bible states that for two or more people who come together in agreement of prayer will have their prayers answered. Therefore, this place is our place to lift one another up when prayer calls all while knowing that there are not just two but hundreds of us in agreement.

Want to keep things anonymous, we can do that too. Either post anonymously on the blog or feel free to shoot me an email at Angie@AngelicaGraceDesigns.com. No matter what, your prayers are safe with us should you not want names and full details released to the blog world.

In His Grip,
Angie Seaman