Thursday, January 22, 2009
Yeap, welcome to another new project from AGD and friends. :)
First off, a big, huge, fat, thanks to my girl Crystal - for once again pulling off an idea of mine in literally 24 hours time. No joke - told her my idea and how I wanted it yesterday. And today...it's here and ready-true to form-after she hit it with her "mad skillz."

This blog was created as a place to update and post prayer requests for any and all people. I get too numerous to count - prayer requests - for families, loved ones, strangers, children, etc. each week. I have been known to post those prayer requests on my AGD blog at times but I have now decided that they deserve their own home. It's too jumbled trying to place prayer requests in the mix with all of my business or family postings on my AGD blog. So from here on out...each time I get a prayer request or a story from someone requesting prayer, it will be placed here. Please note: I try to only post prayers if the person they involve are OK with it. I don't want anyone being surprised when they show up on my blog as the topic of the day with all of us lifting them up in prayer. Although good intended...some might find that an invasion of their privacy if they weren't warned of it before hand.

So...do you have someone you'd like us to add to our prayer blog? If so, let me know. If you have a photo to include for them, that would be great. It's always good to have a face for the person you are praying for. However, God sees their face and knows them without a picture. Therefore, if you don't have a photo...we can pray for them without one. Not a problem. Also, if you wish to remain anonymous or keep the person you are praying for anonymous...you can do that. Just post anonymously here on the blog or email me directly at Angie@AngelicaGraceDesigns.com and I'll get it posted for you if possible.

Let's lift them up friends. Do you know children who need prayer? How about prayer for things like infertility, safe pregnancies, family, business, surgery, cancer, Moms, Dads, turmoil, salvation, or just something that is personal and you need it to be a prayer for personal reasons. Any of this is a prayer. The Lord says that any two people who are in agreement with prayers shall have their prayers answered. Lets all get in agreement, shall we friends?

In his grip, Angie

PS...We'd also love to hear from any of you that have "praises" to share. A new job, a new baby, your successes, etc. All of the glory should be given to God in all that we do and have. For without him, we are nothing. What a great way to express how much Christ means to us by also posting those praises for him.

Labels: ,


posted by Angie Seaman at 9:37 AM |


11 Comments:

At January 22, 2009 at 10:42 AM, Blogger Molly said........
Angie this is sosooososos AWESOME!! Love it!!! I have a praise and a prayer request. My praise is that my little brother J.W just got resisdency at the Greensboro head fire dept. and made the deans list at college. My prayer request is for my baby sister that has lost weight due to girls at her school taunting her about her being deaf and telling her she is fat when she isn't so I pray that God will give her the wisdom to stop watching every mouthful she eats and to be proud of who she is. Angie I love you and everything you do for the blog community, you are the reason I started a blog in the first place. Thanks and have a AWESOME day!!!!
~Molly P
 


At January 22, 2009 at 10:57 AM, Blogger Jill said........
Wow, Angie, you never cease to amaze me. You're such a good person with such a big heart. Prayer is such a simple thing, yet such a powerful thing. I think it's wonderful that you've done this. Jill
 


At January 22, 2009 at 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Hey Angie , What a " Fantastic " idea , you never cease to amaze me with the open heart and mind that you have . Also the readiness to let God show you " His " plan of action for other ways you can help folks out !!!! This is going to be " SOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING " and I pray God's richest Blessings on you and this new venture as well as ALL the other thngs you do !!!!!

God Bless You Always !!!!!
In His Love and Mine and For His Glory ,

Debbie Kibby ( Bailee and Brooklyn's Mee Mee )
 


At January 22, 2009 at 11:24 AM, Blogger mellybean said........
I'm lovin this! What a fantastic way to connect people, encourage people that may never have met but through your blog! Can't wait to check back and see God's works :)
 


At January 22, 2009 at 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Let the praying begin! Angie, I do have a prayer request. My husband has been out of work for 6 months and is getting very discouraged. He sends out atleast 50 resume's a week but most times doesn't even get a call back. You can imagine what this does to a man who desperately wants to take care of his family. We also want to have another baby but we don't think it would be responsible to do it at this time. Of course this is a struggle for me! We ask for all your prayers that God will open up a door and provide the right job for him and allow us to add to our family.
Thank you Angie for this site as there are so many of us who need prayer.
God Bless You,
Heather
 


At January 22, 2009 at 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
You're an incredible blessing!!
 


At January 22, 2009 at 9:13 PM, Blogger Cortney K. said........
Angie- You FRIGGIN ROCK! You are an amazing inspriration in so many ways to so many different people and this is such a great idea.
Thanks
 


At January 24, 2009 at 10:36 PM, Blogger mama's smitten said........
God Bless you! Those no doubt that he hasn't already !Thank you for sharing your wonderful idea.
 


At January 24, 2009 at 10:36 PM, Blogger mama's smitten said........
God Bless you! Those no doubt that he hasn't already !Thank you for sharing your wonderful idea.
 


At February 18, 2009 at 6:41 PM, Blogger Kellee said........
Angie, I love love love your blog abd the whole idea! Splendid idea!! Im Kellee a 22 year old wife to a 24 year old cystic fibrosis patient named Michael
http://loveandcf.blogspot.com/
( our whole story here )Anyway to keep a long story short.. M has been having some health issues and needs prayers. M has always been a fighter but in November his mom passed away leaving him almost careless as to what happens to him. I would be ever so thankful for prayers in helping M, helping find a cure for cf and for M to find general happiness again. I will be an avid blogger to your site now and will ALWAYS pray for each and every story I read =) Michael & I do not care about this being anomonyous I just didnt know how else to write you. Thanks and God Bless
xoxo
Kellee

PS i ahve tons of pics just didnt know how/where to send them to you.
 


At February 27, 2009 at 5:40 PM, Blogger The Pifer's said........
I love this blog! Thanks!!!!!! I just sent you an email with my prayers! God Bless!
 


This blog is intended for those individuals requesting prayer for themselves or someone they know who needs prayer as well. Whether we know you personally or whether you are just a passer by on this blog, we would love to lift you or someone you know up in prayer.

Do you have a praise? If so, we'd love to hear about that and share Gods blessings as well. The bible states that for two or more people who come together in agreement of prayer will have their prayers answered. Therefore, this place is our place to lift one another up when prayer calls all while knowing that there are not just two but hundreds of us in agreement.

Want to keep things anonymous, we can do that too. Either post anonymously on the blog or feel free to shoot me an email at Angie@AngelicaGraceDesigns.com. No matter what, your prayers are safe with us should you not want names and full details released to the blog world.

In His Grip,
Angie Seaman