Saturday, February 28, 2009
Angie,

I came across your blog and think's it's absolutly amazing. My husband and I have been TTC for almost 3 years, can you please keep us inyour prayers. We honestly can't afford an actual fertility clinic right now,it's just too much. Thankfully my local OBGYN does IUI's and some fertility meds. We are hopeing and praying that this is enough "help" and we won't have to go to the next step. If you and everyone could please keep my husband and I in your prayers as wereach our 3 year mark, I have a feeling this next month will be hard on us.Thankfully God has given us the strength to leave all our worries and fears in his hands, however were human and we do have our breakdown moments. Please pray that God continues to give us strength, as well as all the other inferility patients out there!

Also, my husband will undergo knee surgery in early May, if you could please pray for a speedy recovery for him, I would appriciate it. I truly believe in the power of prayers! I am also praying for everyone on this blog, sometimes in life you have to sitback and look at the big picture...sometimes you think your problems are sobad, but then you read about others and well, it broke my heart. God is soamazing and I pray he is with everyone on here! God Bless,


Tiffany Pifer (The Pifer family Blog)

Labels: , , , , ,


posted by Angie Seaman at 4:55 AM |


1 Comments:

At March 1, 2009 at 7:42 PM, Blogger Crystal said........
I have been praying for ya'll sweet girl. Glad you found Angie's prayer blog, it is amazing!

I will continue to pray for your miracle child, always!
 


This blog is intended for those individuals requesting prayer for themselves or someone they know who needs prayer as well. Whether we know you personally or whether you are just a passer by on this blog, we would love to lift you or someone you know up in prayer.

Do you have a praise? If so, we'd love to hear about that and share Gods blessings as well. The bible states that for two or more people who come together in agreement of prayer will have their prayers answered. Therefore, this place is our place to lift one another up when prayer calls all while knowing that there are not just two but hundreds of us in agreement.

Want to keep things anonymous, we can do that too. Either post anonymously on the blog or feel free to shoot me an email at Angie@AngelicaGraceDesigns.com. No matter what, your prayers are safe with us should you not want names and full details released to the blog world.

In His Grip,
Angie Seaman