Saturday, February 28, 2009
Angie, I have a prayer request for the prayer blog. I wasn't sure what email to send it to. Sarah DeNeal is in our bible study, and she has been having these heart spells for several years now, and they finally discovered that she has a hole in her heart. She periodically has had spells where her heart rate would jump to 215 beats per minute! Though finding out was a praise for her because for years they weren't sure what was wrong, she will need prayer for peace and a quick surgery and recovery to take care of the hole. Thanks! Her email is below. Aubree

Hello, Family & Friends!
I want to start by thanking all of you for your prayers today. They were felt from the time that I went into the testing center, until the time that Brian and I were able to walk out. It has been an adventuresome day, but through it all, God has been good.
As soon as the tech called my name, I knew that I was in good hands. She had been the one that hooked me up on the Holter monitor at the beginning of the month. She remembered me, and that made me feel at ease.
From there she inserted an IV for my Bubble Study, and I was ready for the Stress Echo. The Stress Echo was routine. Don't move, breathe or don't breathe when told. For those of you who have been there, you know the drill.
Then it was time for the Bubble Study. They injected some saline into the IV in order to make the echo machine see if there were any bubbles in my heart. I expected that this was routine, but then the waiting began. Finally, the Doctor came to tell me that I have a hole in my heart. This was no small thing, considering that Brian was in the waiting room. But God was there. I knew that everything was going to be OK.
They decided that I would still be able to do the treadmill part of the test, so I started that out. My tech was talking to me the entire time, and I made it through. Almost as soon as I was on the table for them to do the follow up Echo, I had one of my heart "episodes". My heart rate raced to 215 beats a minute. They stopped it with medication.
While I wasn't expecting all of this, it was a praise. I wasn't looking forward to them implanting a device in me, and now they don't have to. They have it recorded.
So from here, I am not exactly sure what all of the next steps will be. I have an appointment with an endocrinologist next Thursday at 11:15 a.m. My thyroid levels were a little high from my blood work, so my cardiologist would like me to have it checked more thoroughly. I will also be moving up my appointment with my cardiologist now that we have some answers.
Thank you for continuing to keep me (and Brian) in your prayers. Brian has been an incredible source of strength which we both know has come from the Lord.
My love to you all.
Sarah

Labels: , ,


posted by Angie Seaman at 4:46 AM |


0 Comments:

This blog is intended for those individuals requesting prayer for themselves or someone they know who needs prayer as well. Whether we know you personally or whether you are just a passer by on this blog, we would love to lift you or someone you know up in prayer.

Do you have a praise? If so, we'd love to hear about that and share Gods blessings as well. The bible states that for two or more people who come together in agreement of prayer will have their prayers answered. Therefore, this place is our place to lift one another up when prayer calls all while knowing that there are not just two but hundreds of us in agreement.

Want to keep things anonymous, we can do that too. Either post anonymously on the blog or feel free to shoot me an email at Angie@AngelicaGraceDesigns.com. No matter what, your prayers are safe with us should you not want names and full details released to the blog world.

In His Grip,
Angie Seaman