Friday, March 6, 2009
UPDATE AS OF 3/17/09:
Hi Angie,
Wanted to update you on my prayer request you posted last week. I went in for a needle thyroid biopsy this past Thursday. They normally go in 5 times with the needle but they couldn't get a good sample so they had to go in 7 times. Yes, my neck was numb but I could still feel pinching, pressure and some stinging sensations. The worst was just the anxiety. I was so tense every time he had to insert the needle. I wasn't allowed to talk or swallow and of course when someone tells you not to do something you all of a sudden have this incredible urge to do just that! They did extract some of the fluid and showed me how pitch black it was in color! I don't know why I was shocked to see that but I was. It all took about 2 hours and I was very sore but felt better by the 2nd day.
I just received a phone call from my doctor and the biopsy showed that the cyst on my thyroid is benign! Praise the Lord! I feel such relief and the biggest burden in my life has been lifted! I still have to meet with him to discuss surgery to remove it and the possibilities that holds but that pales in comparison to what I thought could happen. Thank you Angie for your prayers and posting my request so others could pray and be informed. Knowledge is power and maybe someone else is going through the same thing or knows someone who is and will find some reassurance in my results. GOD IS GOOD!
Sincerest Gratitude,
Heather
Hi Angie,
I was wondering if you could post this on your prayer blog? I went in for my lovely annual exam on Tuesday, like every good girl should do. My doctor immediately noticed a lump on my throat, my thyroid to be exact. Both he and the nurse noticed right away. The look on their faces was grim and my stomach just dropped. He was surprised I hadn't noticed it as it is the size of a golf ball. Well, I never noticed it nor did my husband or family. I went in for blood test and an ultrasound on Wednesday where they found "something with debris" and a need to schedule a biopsy. Please pray that this is benign and not as serious as it feels. I have twin girls that just turned 3 and I am in shock that anything remotely like this could happen. I too have been praying but yet I am still very nervous and consumed by my thoughts. Please keep me in your prayers. Thank you, Heather

Labels: ,


posted by Angie Seaman at 2:00 PM |


1 Comments:

At March 6, 2009 at 8:55 PM, Blogger Cortney K. said........
Heather. Feel free to contact me, I am going through something similiar and know a lot. It has made me feel very comfortable about all the unknowns. It is scary though. My prayers are with you.
 


This blog is intended for those individuals requesting prayer for themselves or someone they know who needs prayer as well. Whether we know you personally or whether you are just a passer by on this blog, we would love to lift you or someone you know up in prayer.

Do you have a praise? If so, we'd love to hear about that and share Gods blessings as well. The bible states that for two or more people who come together in agreement of prayer will have their prayers answered. Therefore, this place is our place to lift one another up when prayer calls all while knowing that there are not just two but hundreds of us in agreement.

Want to keep things anonymous, we can do that too. Either post anonymously on the blog or feel free to shoot me an email at Angie@AngelicaGraceDesigns.com. No matter what, your prayers are safe with us should you not want names and full details released to the blog world.

In His Grip,
Angie Seaman