Thursday, February 12, 2009
Hi Angie,

I'm not sure how the prayer blog works but I have a family that is in need. I volunteer at my daughters school 3 days a week and today was a very sad day. One of our students, an 8 year old boy named Brandon Brownen, was killed last night when he was hit by a drunk driver (while skateboarding), who not only struck the boy but proceeded to drive the remaining 3 blocks to his (the drivers) house, parked his vehicle, went in and went to bed. I personally know this boy. He was a good boy. Very polite and kind to everyone. I along with other parents and faculty members spent today trying our best to console his classmates. My heart aches for his mother. I can't imagine what she is going through. I know that his family and his classmates could sure us as many prayers as possible in the next coming weeks. HERE is a link to his story.
Thanks Angie. Jessica

Labels: , , , ,


posted by Angie Seaman at 7:03 PM |


1 Comments:

At March 23, 2009 at 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Thank You!!
 


This blog is intended for those individuals requesting prayer for themselves or someone they know who needs prayer as well. Whether we know you personally or whether you are just a passer by on this blog, we would love to lift you or someone you know up in prayer.

Do you have a praise? If so, we'd love to hear about that and share Gods blessings as well. The bible states that for two or more people who come together in agreement of prayer will have their prayers answered. Therefore, this place is our place to lift one another up when prayer calls all while knowing that there are not just two but hundreds of us in agreement.

Want to keep things anonymous, we can do that too. Either post anonymously on the blog or feel free to shoot me an email at Angie@AngelicaGraceDesigns.com. No matter what, your prayers are safe with us should you not want names and full details released to the blog world.

In His Grip,
Angie Seaman