Saturday, February 7, 2009
My stepson has cystic fibrosis. He was diagnosed as a baby and he will be 30 years old in March. He's been in the hospital since before Christmas with bacterial infections that have pretty much destroyed what is left of his lungs. He has been moved to an acute care facility and is now relying on a feeding tube and vent. Dane is alert and very scared. I ask for prayers for him, for I am unsure of his salvation. I pray that he finds the Lord and accepts him into his heart and that God gives him the peace and strength to accept the inevitable. I also ask for prayer for the family. It will be a difficult day when we have to lay to rest a child in the family. Dane is unmarried and has no children. If it would be possible, I'd like to request the blog readers to send Dane a note of encouragement. I know he would love receiving cards to open. But more important I'm asking for prayers. Please pray for this young man, whose limited time is controlled by God.
The address is:
Kindred Hospital
1700 W 10th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46222
ATTN: Micheal Dane Williams
Thank you sooo much Angie, for providing this avenue to reach out to prayer warriors. Blessings, Deb Williams

Labels: , ,


posted by Angie Seaman at 4:56 PM |


3 Comments:

At February 7, 2009 at 7:28 PM, Blogger Crystal said........
I will be praying for Dane, and I would love to send him a card. Thank you for sharing the address. I can't imagine what he must be going through. It will be nice for him to know there are people all over the world thinking and praying for him.
 


At February 7, 2009 at 11:27 PM, Blogger Missy said........
Wow, Angie. Your blog readers always touch close to home with me.

I will send Dane a letter in the mail on Monday. My heart goes out to Dane as a fellow person with CF.

I will certainly keep him and his family in my prayers.
 


At March 2, 2009 at 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Angie, I wanted to let you know that Dane passed away at Midnight, March 1. Thank you for placing him on your prayer blog.

deb williams
 


This blog is intended for those individuals requesting prayer for themselves or someone they know who needs prayer as well. Whether we know you personally or whether you are just a passer by on this blog, we would love to lift you or someone you know up in prayer.

Do you have a praise? If so, we'd love to hear about that and share Gods blessings as well. The bible states that for two or more people who come together in agreement of prayer will have their prayers answered. Therefore, this place is our place to lift one another up when prayer calls all while knowing that there are not just two but hundreds of us in agreement.

Want to keep things anonymous, we can do that too. Either post anonymously on the blog or feel free to shoot me an email at Angie@AngelicaGraceDesigns.com. No matter what, your prayers are safe with us should you not want names and full details released to the blog world.

In His Grip,
Angie Seaman