Monday, March 23, 2009

Dear Angie:
Let me preface this email by saying I think your blog is amazing and from what I am able to gather from your blog, you and your family are amazing too! I truly applaud your faith and wish I could have the same (although it is something I am working on). It is very strange to email you since I do not "know" you, but I guess that is what blogging is all about, right?
Anyway, I stumbled upon your prayer blog and am now calling out for my own prayers. My daughter is five years old and lives with complex cardiac congenital heart disease and will be having her third and last open heart surgery tomorrow morning. It is going to be a long six hours...whew...I will be thrilled when the day is over. We expect nothing but good things tomorrow but it is going to be a LONG ROAD and a three week hospital stay expected. I try not to think of what may be or what could happen...
Ava is an amazing child and she fills my heart with such love and goodness...she makes me want to be a better person! :) So please, say a special prayer for my girl, a smooth operation and a healthy recovery!
One of my favorite quotes is from the movie Cast Away..."I have to keep breathing, because tomorrow the Sun will rise, and who knows what the tide will bring?"
Thank you Angie!
xoxo, Amy LaRue Bennett

Labels: , , , ,


posted by Angie Seaman at 12:16 PM |


3 Comments:

At March 23, 2009 at 2:38 PM, Blogger Crystal said........
Amy,
I am also a heart mom so this hit very close to home. We are currently awaiting my daughters first open heart surgery in May. Ava is precious. I will add her to my daily prayers. I will be thinking about you both tomorrow.

MANY prayers sent your way!

Blessings,
Crystal
 


At March 23, 2009 at 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Thank you Crystal! We have not had the best day and some complications arose. we are hoping for some good news. Please keep us in your prayers!!

Thank you,
Amy
 


At March 24, 2009 at 5:13 PM, Blogger Crystal said........
Still praying!

Hope everything is going better today.
 


This blog is intended for those individuals requesting prayer for themselves or someone they know who needs prayer as well. Whether we know you personally or whether you are just a passer by on this blog, we would love to lift you or someone you know up in prayer.

Do you have a praise? If so, we'd love to hear about that and share Gods blessings as well. The bible states that for two or more people who come together in agreement of prayer will have their prayers answered. Therefore, this place is our place to lift one another up when prayer calls all while knowing that there are not just two but hundreds of us in agreement.

Want to keep things anonymous, we can do that too. Either post anonymously on the blog or feel free to shoot me an email at Angie@AngelicaGraceDesigns.com. No matter what, your prayers are safe with us should you not want names and full details released to the blog world.

In His Grip,
Angie Seaman